- Trip Details
- Trip Info
- Customize Trip
Start/End: Kathmandu - Kathamdnu
Duration: 65 days
Maximum Elevation: 8,848.86m/ 29,032ft (summit of Mt. Everest)
Best Time: April - May
Accommodation: Tea houses/Camping
Mt. Everest is named after George Everest, former Surveyor General of India. It is also famous by the name of Chomolungma (Mother Goddess of the World) in Tibet. The nepali name of Mt. Everest is Sagarmatha. The old height of Mt. Everest (8848m), first calculated by a survey of India in 1954 and later confirmed by a Chinese survey in 1975. The new height of Mt. Everest was measured from 2019 to 2020 and later confirmed the height of 8848.84m on December 8, 2020 (2077/08/23) by Nepal and China. There are two main routes to climb Mt. Everest. They are south and north.
Day 01 : Arrival Kathmandu.
Day 02 : Kathmandu Sightseeing and preparation day.
Day 03 : Officially briefing in Ministry of Tourism.
Day 04 : Fly to Lukla and trek to Phakding (2640m).
Day 05 : Phakding to Namche Bazaar (3446m).
Day 06 : Rest day in Namche.
Day 07 : Namche Bazaar to Tyanboche (3800m).
Day 08 : Tyanboche to Pheriche (4243m).
Day 09 : Pheriche to Lobuche (4930m).
Day 10 : Everest Base Camp (5360m) – Camping accommodation
Day 11-59: Climbing Period Mt. Everest (8848m).
Day 60 : Everest Base Camp to Pheriche.
Day 61 : Pheriche to Namche Bazaar.
Day 62 : Namche Bazaar to Lukla.
Day 63 : Lukla to Kathmandu.
Day 64 : Shopping and relaxing day.
Day 65 : Final Departure.
Highlights of Everest Expedition
- Get to the “Roof of the world” summiting Mt. Everest at an elevation of 8848 meters
- Stunning mountain views of Mt. Makalu, Mt. Ama Dablam, Mt. Lhotse, and Mt. Pumori from Summit
- Experience the Tibetan styled Sherpa culture and High valleys of the Everest region
- Once in a lifetime memory by reaching on top of the world with overcoming some technical challenges and thrill-filled adventure
- Visit UNESCO-listed world heritage sites in the valley
- Scenic mountain flight from Kathmandu to Lukla