- Trip Details
- Trip Info
- Customize Trip
Start/End: Kathmandu to Kathmandu
Duration: 20 days
Difficulty: Very Strenuous
Maximum Elevation: 5,844m (Singa Chuli Summit)
Best Time: October - November and March - April
Singa Chuli is one of the most stunning mountains for climbing. The mountain is often climbed after several trials however, the northeast face is a simple route. The path goes through Annapurna Base Camp and crosses south Annapurna glaciers, all thanks to a rock overhanging used as a base camp(4,200m).
Day 01 : Arrival Kathmandu.
Day 02 : Preparation day.
Day 03 : Fly to Pokhara continue trek to Pothana
Day 04 : Pothana to Jinu
Day 05 : Jinu to Sinuwa
Day 06 : Sinuwa to Dovan
Day 07 : Dovan to Machhapuchhare BC
Day 08 : Machhapuchhare BC to Annapurna BC
Day 09 : Annapurna BC to Tharpu Chuli base camp.
Day 10 : Tharpu chuli BC to Singha Chuli BC
Day 11 : Singhaculi BC to High camp Singha Chuli
Day 12 : Summit Singha Chuli and back to BC.
Day 13 : Trek back to Deurali.
Day 14 : Trek back to Chhomrong.
Day 15 : Trek to Tadapani, overnight at guesthouse.
Day 16 : Trek back to Ghorepani
Day 17 : Trek back to hile to drive phokhara
Day 18 : Drive back to Kathmandu
Day 19 : Free day in Kathmandu.
Day 20 : Final departure.
Highlights of Singu Chuli Peak
- Summit the third-highest trekking peak of Nepal “Singu Chuli peak” at an elevation of 6501 meters
- Encounter the magnificent sunrise view from the top of the Poon Hill
- Relax on the natural hot spring of the Jhinu Danda
- Trek from flat green lands to the arid trans of the Himalayan region
- A glance of the wilderness of the Annapurna Conservation Area
- Enjoy the warm hospitality provided by the Nepalese people